Candlelit dinner in the enchanting atmosphere of the Venetian Galleon.
Taste our delicious menu while navigating among the islands of the Venetian lagoon.
Last but not least, a splendid view of Saint Mark to make your night unforgettable.
Embarkation/Disembarkation point: Venezia-Museo navale
- A refined menu (5 courses), prepared with seasonal products by our Chef on board
- Romantic and evocative atmosphere
- Panoramic navigation between the islands of: Venice, Murano, Burano, Torcello, Sant 'Erasmo, San Francesco del Deserto, San Giorgio ..
• Navigation through the Venetian lagoon
• Fish menù (on request it is possible to select an alternative menu at check out)
• Aperitif with Prosecco di Valdobbiadene
• White and red wine as per the menu
• Spirits and cocktails
• Wines of labels not mentioned in the menu
• Any other extra not included in the 'Included' section
Printed Voucher or from Smartphone
• The boat is accessible to people with disabilities
• During winter season the boat is covered and heated
During summer season, in case of rain the boat is equipped with a cover
• Upon request, it is possible to arrange for boarding / disembarking from Punta Sabbioni
• Special dietary needs and food allergies must be notified at least 48 hours in before the dinner cruise
• For cancellations up to 15 days before the dinner, 70% of the amount paid will be refunded. No refund for cancellations in the 15 days before the dinner
• It's not possible to request a change of date
|Additional information||Menu GDC - 4 season.pdf|
Choose carefully the area of your table!
There are two options: sitting on the main deck, where you can enjoy a panoramic view of the lagoon while sailing, or at the prow / stern.
The prow is the most private and intimate area of the boat, with only two small portholes at the top and there is no view on the outside. The stern area is connected to the kitchen/bar and has small windows for a partial view on the outside.
In both prow and stern areas, the tables are set up for 4 seats, so couples could be aggregated according to availability (the tables are still big enough to allow each couple their own privacy).
The panoramic upper decks are accessible to all guests during the dinner.
You get plenty of food which we weren’t expecting.
You can really beat the setting - on the Venice Grand Canal, in a galleon, candle lit dinner, with superb service.
Make the most of the wine because they keep bringing it - with no extra expense!!